Benedictine University will be offering an information session for their Master of Business Administration program.
Discover the many advantages and benefits of our program!
• Format is offered in a technologically-enhanced accelerated hybrid schedule.
• Students attend class only one night per week in addition to weekly online sessions
• Students can apply for up to 32 credit hours of course waivers or transfer credit towards the MBA program, based on previous coursework and/or competency exams.
• Students may complete their MBA coursework in as little as 18 months or less.
• No GRE or GMAT is required for admission.
R.S.V.P.: Julie O’Laughlin at (217) 718-3468 or email@example.com