Operations CoordinatorEast Peoria, IL
SummaryIn this role, the individual will be joining a high-producing, technology-focused, and forward-thinking team. The individual will act as the CEO’s right hand, to help coordinate and manage essential activities and projects. In addition to assisting the CEO, the individual will assist with preparing financial material and helping different teams with their daily operational needs.
ARi seeking a top performer with a professional demeanour, excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently on a wide range of tasks and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate requires a combination of focus, flexibility, and sound judgement.
ResponsibilitiesDaily Adventures Will Include:
- Provide operations support to the CEO and team, including managing complex calendars, scheduling conference calls, meetings, and appointments
- Assist with the setup, proof-reading, and coordination of presentation materials
- Organize and coordinate multi-office meetings across several time zones
- Prioritize and organize emails and keep the team apprised of ongoing items
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the executives’ schedules are followed and respected
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas with back-up options; compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executives across all departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the senior management team
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Draft multiple correspondences for internal and external communications
- Actively prepare the executives you support for meetings
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters and information with discretion
- Manage ad-hoc projects with enthusiasm
Required ExperienceHere are some of the traits that we value in our team:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant for a Fund Manager, Investor, or C-Suite Executive
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent project management skills, including following through from planning to completion
- Impeccable time management and multitasking skills
- Understands product lines, services offerings, competitor positioning and market trends with Advertising
- Business minded and strategic planner - ability to compile and analyze large data and present effective reports
About ARiARi is a leading provider of integrated engineering solutions and a market leader in engine and powertrain testing. We work with two of the top ten OEMs in Off-Highway, as well as some of today's industry leaders in Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Manufacturing. Anchored by our four disciplines in systems, design, controls, and testing, ARis power of i represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight that differentiates us from our competition. Powered by the strength of our people, process, and technology, market leaders turn to ARi to cost-effectively deliver complex solutions to their most challenging requirements. Today ARi employs over 1,000 engineers worldwide, representing multiple nationalities and countries with office locations in North America and India.
Learn More About ARi at www.ariglobalsolutions.com.
ARi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.