Deregulation laws in Illinois give you the choice in who supplies your businesses' electricity and natural gas. This program has been successful in providing cost reduction to its members since its inception in Maryland in 2002. Benefits include...
- Increased purchasing power in procuring electric and natural gas at the most competitive rates to business.
- Eliminates the need to 'go through it alone.'
- Budget stability (no more 'roller coaster costs') by offering fixed rate energy supply costs.
- Year round customer support through energy experts at CQI Associates.
Now is an excellent time for members to join the Chamber of Commerce Energy Purchasing Co-Op program if you are seeking electricity and natural gas supply services for you commercial accounts. Rates will continue to rise for the next 24 months, and CQI will help secure budget stability by locking in your supply services into a contract. In addition to traditional supply procurement, services such as Demand Respond Load, Curtailment, and Utility Rebate Programs are also available through CQI.
Power In Numbers: Program Webinar
CQI is providing an informational webinar discussing the Energy Co-Op. If you are seeking ways to reduce your operational expenses, or have questions preventing you from making a decision, this webinar is for you!
Join CQI as they explain:
- Regulations and Consumer Protection
- Rates and Contract Terms
- How to Avoid Scams
- How to Read Your Bill
- And much more!
- Complete and Sign the Letter of Authorization. Request a copy by e-mailing the Chamber or CQI
- Please provide a full recent copy of all your Utility Bill(s), all pages, for all accounts you are enrolling.
- Please scan and e-mail full copies of all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 217.303.8628.
- Please mail the originals to:
Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
c/o CQI Energy Co-Op
100 SW Water Street
Peoria, IL 61602
Energy & Environmental Management Services
- Comprehensive energy management programs & project management
- LEED® Certification & Green Builiding Certification project management
- Solar, wind, and renewable energy project development and operation
- Renewable energy assesments & project management
- Energy assessments & audits
- Energy procurement services
- Facility management consulting services
- Greenhouse gas emissions assessments & plans
- Sustainable & environmental planning
- Transportation fleet evaluation & planning