Commercial Energy Co-Op
When commercial energy purchasing was deregulated in Illinois , the Peoria Area Chamber partnered with CQI Associates to establish a Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative for its members. Since then, the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce - CQI Energy Cooperative has helped hundreds of area businesses realize long-term budget stability.
Benefits of the Peoria Area Chamber Commercial Energy Cooperative:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring electric and natural gas at competitive rates to businesses,
- Eliminates the need to ‘go through it alone’.
- Historically, the average co-op member Saves about the equivalent of their July electrical bill and/or their February natural gas bill. When compared to utility S.O.S. rates
- Budget Stability (no more ‘roller coaster costs’) by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs.
- Assistance in being Proactive in fulfilling energy buying needs.
- We offer the opportunity for businesses to share in the valuable energy Expertise that the cooperative provides.
This program offers FREE informational seminars and webinars about energy deregulation and valuable insight into energy procurement options. CQI manages the member education and bid phases of the program, oversees the transition of the members’ energy accounts, and offers continuing technical expertise to members throughout the term of the energy contracts.
Learn how your business can benefit from joining the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce - CQI Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative by visiting www.cqiassociates.com or calling 217-855-8417 for more information.