Become a Corporate Member of YPGP
The Young Professionals Organization of Greater Peoria (YPGP) strives to offer opportunities which attract, engage, and retain top performing young professionals to shape our community.
Corporate Membership Value:
- Communities with active Young Professional Organizations create a vibrant community which helps to attract and retain young professionals
- Engaging the workforce in the community in which they live, creates more productive employees and fosters retention
- YPGP provides leadership opportunities, creating a strong sustainable group of community leaders that will guide Greater Peoria into the future.
Corporate Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited Individual YPGP Annual Memberships for your employees (a value of $40 per year per person)
- Appear as a Corporate Member on www.peoriachamber.org
- Opportunities to sponsor YPGP events
2016-2017 YPGP Corporate Members:
- Commerce Bank
- Jim Maloof/Realtor
- Northwestern Mutual
- Peoria Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Peoria Civic Center
- Infrastructure Engineering Inc.
- American Cancer Society
- UnityPoint Health Methodist|Proctor
- Maui Jim
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Peoria Chiefs
If you are interested in a corporate membership for your employees, please contact Sherneka Cagle at email@example.com or 309.495.5970.