The benefits that differentiate Gulf Plains Energy from all other providers include:
- No application fee
- No risk of having to cancel your existing contract
- Include any combination of electricity and natural gas accounts that you like
- Not only will you be given a custom analysis of your energy consumption and use patterns, you'll also receive a fixed contract rate to secure the price you pay, protecting you from the market volatility through the duration of the contract.
- The wholesale expertise and strength of credit gives Gulf Plains Energy the ability to deliver innovative solutions to help ensure the greatest cost avoidance and potential savings for you.
Energy Expertise Available Locally
- Gulf Plains Energy has key personnel dedicated to helping respond and address any situation, question or concern your company may have with your electricity contracts.
The deadline for the Fall Co-op application is September 29, 2017!
To ApplyTo apply, please complete the following:
- Complete and sign the Application. For questions, contact the Chamber or Gulf Plains Energy.
- Please provide a full recent copy of all your Utility Bill(s), all pages, for all accounts you are enrolling.
- Please scan and e-mail full copies of all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to
- Please mail the originals to:
Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
c/o Gulf Plains Energy Co-Op
100 SW Water Street
Peoria, IL 61602
Ginny McDade from Gulf Plains Energy sat down with our Chamber President Jeff Griffin on an episode of Chamber Chat to discuss our Energy Co-op partnership. See the video here.
For more information, visit the Gulf Plains Energy website or contact Ginny McDade at email@example.com or (217) 417-6461.