Quinn Johnston Business & Tax SeminarName: Quinn Johnston Business & Tax SeminarDate: October 19, 2017Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM CDTEvent Description:Attorneys from Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius, and Cerulo will present current developments and new trends in the areas of business and tax law. CPE credits in Business Law are approved, and CLE credit is pending.
- Estate and Gift Tax Law Update – Kenny Eathington
- Key Issues for Buy-Sell Agreements for Closely Held Businesses – Mike Kraft
- Employment Law Update – Steve Buck
- Cybercrime, Digital Evidence, and the Impact on an Intellectual Property Practice – Mitch Gilfillan
- Funding the Revocable Trust and Asset Ownership Considerations for Estate Planning – Kenny Eathington