The Young Professionals Organization of Greater Peoria (YPGP) strives to offer opportunities which attract, engage, and retain top-performing young professionals to shape our community.
Corporate Membership Value:
- Communities with active Young Professional Organizations create a vibrant community which helps to attract and retain young professionals
- Engaging the workforce in the community in which they live, creates more productive employees and fosters retention
- YPGP provides leadership opportunities, creating a strong sustainable group of community leaders that will guide Greater Peoria into the future.
Corporate Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited Individual YPGP Annual Memberships for your employees (a value of $50 per year per person)
- Appear as a Corporate Member on www.peoriachamber.org
- Opportunities to sponsor YPGP events
2023-2024 YPGP Corporate Members:
- Children's Home Association of Illinois
- Jim Maloof/Realtor
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- RSM US
- UnityPoint Health Methodist|Proctor
If you are interested in a corporate membership for your employees, please contact Kourtney Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org