Please join Quinn Johnston
on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 for our annual Government & Liability Seminar.
- Section 1983 and Law Enforcement Liability Update -Peter Jennetten
- Liability for Injuries Occurring on Public Property -Adam Chaddock
- Freedom of Information and Open Meeting Acts – Update and Tools to Simplify the Approach -Chris Crawford
- Workplace Investigations – The Who, What, Why, When and How to Conduct a Proper Investigation in the Public Sector –Steve Buck
- Disability Leave Under the FMLA, ADA and Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act – Navigating Conflicting Laws in the Management of an Employees’ Medial Leave -John Kamin
Illinois CLE credit is pending. Program approved for 3.5 CPE credits.