Women In Leadership Monthly LuncheonName: Women In Leadership Monthly LuncheonDate: September 14, 2017Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDTEvent Description:
- Inclusive and supportive environment in an noncompetitive, collaborative spirit
- Monthly opportunities to network and build professional relationships
- Dynamic speakers & presentations customized for personal, professional growth and community involvement
- An avenue to celebrate success
The objective of Women in Leadership of Central Illinois is to promote leadership among women by providing mentoring, networking and educational opportunities.
Women In Leadership conducts monthly luncheon meetings, held the second Thursday of the month at the Country Club of Peoria. The exceptions are as follows:
February – Location to be announced
July – Special Event – No regular scheduled meeting
Monthly Luncheon Agenda:
11:30am Networking begins
11:50am Lunch is served, members and guests sit in tables of 8 exchanging business cards and providing roundtable networking time. Door Prize drawings.
12:50pm Toot Your Horn (member share celebrations and events for $2)
1:00pm Program ends
Monthly luncheons (with advance reservations) are $25 for members and $30 for guests. We encourage our members to bring guests to learn more about our organization and the value a WIL membership can offer them.
What To Bring:
- Cash for Toot Your Horn ($2 per toot!), Birthday Silent Auction (checks accepted)
- Business Cards for Networking
- Optional: Bring a door prize to be raffled for some fun business exposure
*Please be mindful that the venue does enforce a professional dress code (specifically, no jeans)