As the news breaks and more information is available, we are doing our part to help inform our members and the region. The best resources can be found below. We have also compiled a list of members that have adjusted hours, delivery/ordering options or may be closed based on state mandates. (If your business information is missing, please email us.)
Stay up-to-date with Food-related businesses & their availability
(Up-to-Date information with direct links to useful resources)
- IL Coronavirus hotline: 1-800-889-3931
- United Way Information Line: 2-1-1 or 309-999-4029.
- Guidance For Employers
- For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus.
- Corporate Aid Tracker
- Details on how businesses are helping nationwide
- If your business needs help putting a plan in place, click here to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation's toolkit created in partnership with the UPS Foundation.
- IT Assistance: With the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the thought on many small and medium-sized business owners' minds is “how can I protect my employees and yet ensure that they can work securely from home”. Obviously, a large challenge is to make the employees’ environments as user friendly and as familiar as possible. The following is what IT360 has created:· True remote access solution that is faster than a typical VPN connection
· Secure connection to an existing machine that is attached to the company network
· Same desktop environments that employees are already used to
· Reduction in stress at a stressful time by creating a familiar environment for employees
Please contact IT 360 with any questions you may have:
Phone: 309-680-2100 – Illinois or https://www.it360.biz
COVID-19 Business Poll
If your organization is/will be affected by COVID-19 in our region, take a moment to fill out our poll so we can best serve you, other members, and our community. We appreciate your time.